Wednesday 14 April 2010

home needed for handsome fellas

I know this is a long shot but what the heck..........

I need to find a new home (or homes) for dear little Boris and Ivan



They are gorgeous little characters very friendly, very funny and very sweet. They need a new home as Ben my main Cockerel is getting fed up of them! Poor Ivan(the silvery one) is trying so hard to be a gent and attract the ladies but they are having none of it being fully paid up members of Big Bens fanclub.

If anyone in devon has some little hens who are missing a bit of romance then leave me a comment or send me an email
C-jess@hotmail.com

In other news I got some quail yesterday and am smitten with them, they are adorable. Also the chicks are nearly feathered up and might go out and play in the sun this sunday.

Jess x

P.S I found the charger for my batteries but now lost the batteries, maybe I need to tidy up my house a little.

3 comments:

John Going Gently said...

oh Jess....

finding homes for roosters is a bloody awful job...

my last 4 (last year) I managed to get into an animal sanctuary...but that was a huge long shot.....
good luck
xxx

Jess said...

Thanks john, I am rather attached to these too, and I can hold on to them for a while, I'm sure there are some lonely hens out there wanting 2 handsome princes.

John Going Gently said...

I can make a joke about everyone needs a cock...but i wont!!!
x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online